Monday, November 1, 2010

Another Beautiful Day!

I sure do like these beautiful fall days. The sun is bright and it's warm enough that you don't have to wear a coat! Tomorrow, however, I won't even see any of the daylight - except from inside the lobby of the Video Conferencing Center at IHCC. I'm an election official and I have to be at work at 6:00 AM! I probably won't get home until about 10:00 PM...but I'm doing my civic duty. I really do enjoy it. I get to see some people that I don't see except when they come to vote. I do, however, wish that I could be at a busier precinct. We probably won't have 100 voters at our poll tomorrow and that makes for a long day! Since Dave is hauling anhydrous and is gone from about 6:00 to 9:00, I guess it won't matter if I'm home or not! I've got some magazines to go through and I'll take some coloring supplies again. When you're in one spot for 16 hours, you may as well have things to do!! All I'll have to do in the morning is make my lunch and get some water to take with me.

I worked in my craft studio today - I figured out the card I am going to demo for PMS card club on the 15th. It's a Christmas card and I think I'll be making it en masse for my Christmas cards this year. I'm not going to post it because then Juliene wouldn't be surprised on the 15th! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...