Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

This was another beautiful day. It was a little chilly, but then I guess that's to be expected the middle of November! We sang a song at church today that none of us in the choir liked - "Stranger, Share My Fire"...but it turned out to be beautiful! It was perfect with the sermon today which was all about caring for others - feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, giving something to drink to the thirsty, from Matthew 25. Once we read the scripture, the choir all understood. Pastor David called his sermon, The Final Exam...and it has nothing to do with reading the Bible, praying, going to church, etc. It was very thought-provoking and challenging.

Tonight Jami called. She told us, among other things, that Megan lost a tooth and that Kelly scored the winning score in soccer. She had Kelly get on the phone and tell me about it. She said she really likes soccer. I'm so glad to hear that, because Jami was very athletic and I was hoping Kelly would be too. Tomorrow is Danny's 3rd birthday and Tuesday is Allison's 9th birthday. November is a busy birthday month for our family...Jami, Kelly, Ann, Danny, Allison, and Kyle! I guess I've got another card to make - Kyle's birthday is the 24th...he'll be 23!! Oh my, where did the time go??

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...