Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Monday in O-town

Today was another beautiful day. I didn't have to wear a coat, so as far as I'm concerned it was beautiful! I was the demonstrator today at PMS stamp club. These are the two cards I demo'd. This first one is just a piece of white SU card stock, scored randomly. I then applied ink directly from the ink pad (Going Gray) to the paper, which made it look like a barn board door. I then attached a wreath and bow (made from a Cuttlebug die and embossing folder) along with a circle of gold for the door handle. All papers are from Stampin' Up. I also used Stickles to add the berries to the wreath. My second card is another door, only this time the door has raised panels. Again all the paper is from SU except the wreath is made from self-adhesive DWAV paper. The wreath was punched from a Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon is just some I had lying around. I thought these were cute cards that could be used for other occasions - welcoming home a new baby, Valentine's Day, etc. Inside each card I stamped "Welcome Christmas into your heart" from SU. I thought it was truly an appropriate sentiment.Today was Danny's 3rd birthday. I got absorbed in Dancing with the Stars and forgot to call him. I guess we'll get to see him in about a week and at 3 he probably doesn't care that we didn't call. Since tomorrow is Allison's birthday and she'll be 9, I mustn't forget to call her!

I'm so glad that Sudi & Howard made it safely to Florida. I'll be glad to join them! Dave is still working and it's 9:15. He probably won't be home until around 10:30 or so. I think he left here at 6:00 this morning, so he's had a really long day!

Speaking of Dancing with the Stars, I forgot to say that I thought Bristol really danced well tonight. I still think she's the weakest of the 4 dancers remaining, but she did a great job tonight.

That's all for tonight. I'm going to go read. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...