Saturday, November 20, 2010

This will be short!

I just wanted everyone to know that I had a blast in Ames! So many guys and so much fun!!! I was able to get all my pictures up on Facebook, but just don't have time or energy to do any more tonight. I'm exhausted. Last night was the first of the reunions and it cost us $40 to get into it - ugh! Dave says he got his $$ worth - he drank lots of beer and ate lots of food!!! I, however, didn't have time for any food and I drank about 1/3 of a bottle of water - I was too busy hugging and getting hugged! Today we shopped - got lots of Christmas shopping done! Then we went to Hickory Park for BBQ with Kyle and his girlfriend, Cassie. After that we just drove around Ames, looking at all the new housing developments! Ames just continues to grow! We went to the stadium around 2:00 and sat in the car just watching people until 3:00 when we took off walking to the new indoor facility, where the second reunion was being held. Again we had to pay $40 and Dave wasn't allowed to drink that much again, but he did eat a bunch and have a couple of beers. I also ate today and got to see even more of my guys. I got my $$ worth, just seeing them! They even gave me one of the reunion shirts!!

Tomorrow morning we're taking off early for points south. Hopefully we won't be as cold tomorrow night! You won't hear from me for a day or so! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...