Thursday, November 18, 2010

One more day!!!

Tomorrow I go to Ames to see some of my old guys! I can hardly wait. I sure hope I can sleep tonight!! When I get excited about something like this, I sometimes have a really hard time sleeping. I talked to Randy Richards today - can't wait to see him. He is my all-time favorite of my old guys. He probably wouldn't like being called old - he's 46. Dave and I will go to the reception tomorrow night and then to the tailgating party on Saturday. We don't get to stay for the game since the game doesn't start until 6:00 - bummer! But, on the bright side, it's supposed to be in the mid-30's at game time!! At least we'll be warm and we can listen to the game on the way home. I've told Dave that he has to take lots of pictures for me.

Speaking of pictures, tonight I had my photography class. A lady was there who had gone scuba diving and learned how to take pictures under water. She had some wonderful pictures, but to hear her describe how tricky it is to take pictures 25-45 feet down almost made me motion sick! I could actually feel the ocean moving while she was talking.

I think I've got most everything ready to leave for Florida too. We've got tomorrow morning to do the majority of our packing...we won't leave for Ames until about 3:00. Dave has made his "list" of things to pack...I'll just pack without a list! I still have to get my Christmas card labels printed and get my card elements put together so we can do cards while we're down there. It's pretty fun working on Christmas cards in 80 degree weather!

My brother called me today to tell me that Terry Carroll had a heart attack and had two stents put in. I guess Terry is getting along well, which is wonderful news. Bev S also got good news on her son's tumor and Amanda's mom had 1/3 of her lung removed (lung cancer) today. More prayers are needed! Thanks!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...