Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday Again

Time sure flies when you're having fun!! I had a massage today so as far as I'm concerned, I had a great day. I really needed the massage. I've been having back spasms today. I think it's from sitting all day at the polls. When I'm at home, I'm constantly getting up from my desk and moving around, going upstairs, etc. While I was an election official, I didn't get to move much - we had a constant flow of people all day. I think that did it!

Today I made a couple of Christmas cards, using my Dasher stamp. I'll show them to you when I get them scanned into the computer. I've also got to show you Spiderman, but I'm trying to figure out what Spiderman says. Do you know? Does he say, "Pow" or "Bam" or anything like that? I wanted to put something other than Happy Birthday on the front of the card along with Spidey, but I don't know what to put on there. This card is for Danny and speaking of Danny, I got to talk to him tonight! I called to wish both Jami and Kelly a happy birthday. I got to talk to Kelly first and then Jami, but Danny took the phone away from her to talk to me too. That was fun!! Can't wait to see them!! Won't be long now.

My brother called today to tell me that there was a place for sale in his park...$6,500 completely furnished. I'd hate to say yes without having seen the place, so I'll call him tomorrow and explain that we want to come down and rent a place there to see if we'd like living in the Clearwater area before we buy there. He said the price was really good since you couldn't furnish a place for much less than that. It's a 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath, living room, dining nook, kitchen with natural gas, which is unusual in their park. Wish we were headed down there now!

Tomorrow is PEO and a PEO post-initiation luncheon. Then tomorrow evening, I'm stamping at Juliene's! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...