Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Highlights

I had a very busy day today! My day started out at a PEO meeting. We had 26 members and one guest today. Good meeting!! Our program today was called "Off the Wall" - we shared something from off our walls at home. Not everyone brought something, but those who did had great stories about their item. After PEO seven of us went to the Club for a post-initiation lunch with our four newest members. They asked lots of questions and it was a good time for us to get to know them better too! I didn't get home from that until 1:00 and we started at 11:00!!

When I got home, the cleaning lady was here. I had a really bad headache, so I went into the spare bedroom and took a short nap. I got up just as she was leaving, but that worked out really well. Tonight, I went over to Juliene's where we made some Christmas cards and such! When I got home, Dave was here and he "yelled" at me for not doing his laundry and for not getting the groceries...he didn't really yell, but it's my story!! Tomorrow I'm going to go to Mt Pleasant to Chris' sale for a while, then I'll come home and make something for tomorrow evening's choir party. I'll be glad to go to Florida just to slow down! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...