Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Busy Day

I didn't even get a nap today - we were just too busy! I made crockpot peanut clusters this morning - they take 3 hours! In the meantime, we were going through the whole basket of mail that we got delivered today. Wow! By the time we got all the Christmas cards opened and read, I didn't even get to most of the "other" mail! I also wrapped several packages. We had an appointment to close on our home refinance, and started filing the "other" mail! It was another gray day here and I can tell you that I need the sun to shine!! Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like much sunshine for the next few days. In fact, we're in an area that may get 6+ inches of snow by Friday night - I guess we're going to have a white Christmas here!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...