Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!!

Today was another gray day. I'm ready to go back to Florida. It's supposed to snow tonight and we have a possibility of 6+ inches of snow!! If it's going to be gray, it may as well snow! I've got all my shopping done and everything is wrapped. I'm still missing two packages, though. One was mailed from Ft Lauderdale on the 17th and the other I purchased online..it's saying it was shipped on 12/6 and it should have gotten here between 12/9 and 12/14! Don't know what I'll do about that! I've got the ham and fixin's for apple salad, as well as the frozen rolls...so bring on the snow!! We still don't know when we're having Christmas. We're at my nieces' mercy - they just have to coordinate everything and let us know.

Here are a couple of pictures of the largest privately owned yacht in the world - the Cakewalk. In this first one, you can see how large it is compared to the people on it. Both of the two boats on the left side of the picture are BIG boats...but this one is huge!

This is just a picture of its side. We couldn't get any closer, darn it!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...