Thursday, December 9, 2010

Icky Day Today

This was a downright icky day! It was rainy, drizzly, and chilly! The ocean was still beautiful though. We went down to Sunrise to the camera shop today. I needed to get a photograph blown up for a Christmas present, and they do a great job. I wish you could see this picture - it's beautiful. I had it blown up to 24x36. This is the photo:I think it will be appreciated!! It's a picture of the bay at Clearwater. I love it.

Tomorrow we're going to Butterfly World to take some pictures. I sure hope I get to see some butterflies and birds!! It's 10 acres of tropical gardens and aviaries, so it should be fun!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...