Friday, December 10, 2010

Very Slow Tonight

I'm going to try to post, but may not get it done - the connection is waaaay slow tonight. We had a beautiful day today! We went to Butterfly World this morning. This is a wonderful place for anyone wanting to take pictures of butterflies, birds, or plants! It's a research facility with over 10,000 butterflies and I don't remember how many birds! This is just one of 307 pictures I took today!! It was so fun and a perfect day for visiting outside aviaries! Tomorrow is a busy day for us. We're going to be with the kids for most of the day. Should be fun, though. Hopefully I'll have pictures of some camels tomorrow!! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...