Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beautiful Day!

It got up to 37 today, and the sun was shining - at least part of the day! I can't find fault in any day when the sun is shining! I talked to Bob & Ann again this morning. Their internet is supposed to be installed on Saturday, so I should get more pictures then. Ann was going to go get some extra keys made this morning and Bob and Ron were working on someone's roof! Bob & Ann had an oversized recliner that they didn't like, but Dave did, so they took it over to our house and put it in the yellow room. Ann also planned to wash down our lanai today. Evidently they got black stuff all over them (dust) and they determined it was from the lanai. So, since the hoses are out and the water is on, they were going to wash it down today! I sure wish we were there - it would be so much fun if we could do some of these things ourselves!!

I installed two new weather apps on my desktop today, so now I have the weather in Ottumwa, Clearwater, and Fort Lauderdale! It's 31 and cloudy here, 66 and cloudy in Clearwater, and 71 and partly cloudy in Ft Lauderdale! It's going to be fun for me to watch this on a daily basis.

Dave worked at the park again today. They're about done, thank goodness! Then they'll start working on the church again. He got home about 4:30, took a shower, and then we went for the meal at church tonight. I decided that I wouldn't go to choir practice. I've only got 2 more weeks to sing (they're not singing this Sunday), so I guess I'll just be in the congregation.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...