Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6, 2011

I had a massage this morning, so I've been sore and tired all day!! In fact, I've also been kind of depressed...it was a very gray day here. I think it maybe got to 29 today and we had snow flurries, but nothing measurable at least. I think the flurries are to continue tonight and maybe even tomorrow - yuck! That means more gray skies!

I don't have much to say tonight. I know my brother and his brother-in-law, Ron, were working on the roof of our trailer today. It seems there's a little leak and since they were working on roofs this week, they decided to work on ours too. I think Bob and Ron will really be glad when we get to Florida so they don't have to do these things by themselves!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...