Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Poor Dave

Poor Dave worked outside all day today, helping to tear down the light displays at the park...it was -1 degree chill factor until about noon! Those guys are hardy, let me tell you! I don't think he got home until about 4:30 or so! Obviously they have to get these displays put away soon before the vandals do their thing, but -1 is cold!!

I was able to get some things done around here while he was away. He had to come home at noon and leave me the truck so that I could go get my teeth cleaned. Then tonight I had a sorority meeting. There's not much going on at this time of the year, so our meeting itself was short. Mostly we just sat around and gabbed!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...