Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Great Sunday

I love Sundays!! I especially like Sundays like this one! We went to church this morning. Pastor Tullian is doing a series on the book of James and today's sermon focused on James 1:19-27. He's really a good speaker and even the praise music is starting to grow on us!

After church, we went to Bru's with Sudi and Howard. Then we went to Jami's and watched the kids while Tom, Jami and Tom's mom went to see the special showing of artifacts, etc., from the Vatican. We took the kids outside to ride their bikes. Megan finally figured out how to start riding all by herself without us having to hold the bike for her. She thought I was holding on to the back of her bike, but I was just pretending! She was really surprised when I told her!! Danny told us he'd had enough when we asked him to ride one more time. He told Dave he was tired!

The weather today was beautiful. It was very sunny and about 71 degrees. Just perfect in my opinion! I'm really going to hate leaving this weather!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...