Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Baaaccckkkk!!

It's NASCAR time again! I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting the race in Daytona - I'll be watching it on TV and can hardly wait. I hate it when the last race of the season is over and can hardly wait for mid February!! "Let's go racin' boys!"

Sorry I didn't post anything last night. I didn't have Wifi in the room so I elected not to go out to the lobby to connect. I read instead. I read a whole book yesterday - Lisa Gardner's Gone. It was billed as a page-turner and boy, were they ever right. I didn't want to put it down! It was very exciting and I never would have guessed whodunit!! Now I'm reading another of her books - Hide. I hope this one is as good!

Today we went over to Jami's to pick her, Danny, and Toni up to go to Michael's with us. I wasn't very successful. I only found a couple of things I needed and only one was related to stamping! Then this afternoon, Jami, Danny, Dave and I went to The Festival Mall. That place is really something. If you wanted clothes with "bling" or jewelry or cosmetics - that is the place to go. I don't know how many booths the mall has, but we saw every one of them. Danny was so good - he let Dave push him around in his stroller and never once made a peep of discontent. In fact, he was singing Old MacDonald and even saying his prayer, "God is great...". If we'd have had the girls with us, they would have been crying because they would have wanted something every 5 minutes!!

We moved to our last condo today and this one is beautiful! It's newly remodeled and BIG! Tomorrow we're going to church, then to lunch with Sudi and Howard. We're going to baby sit the 3 kids tomorrow afternoon while Tom, Jami, and Toni to go the Vatican exhibit here. Then we're going over there for the evening. Jami has been so busy working and trying to get her month closed that she hasn't been around us much...so this week we're hoping to see Jami a little more.

That's it for now - it's time for NASCAR!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...