Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome home!

It's snowing again. Welcome home!!! I really didn't need to see or experience any more snow to be happy! It is pretty outside, though! The snowplows keep going by, but when I turn on the porch light, I can't see but about 2" of snow. Maybe I should look out another door!!

I went to the doctor today for my cough and wheezing. He said I had the crud that was going around. Again, I didn't need the crud to be happy!! He gave me some high powered antibiotic to break this up before it turns into bronchitis...and he gave me cough syrup with codeine! I'll bet I sleep well tonight.

Tonight, I got everything ready to go to stamp club...just to find out that they cancelled it because of the snow! Darn, I was really looking forward to that.

Dave worked at church a bunch of the day today. I guess after we were cooped up in the car together for two long days, he was glad to get away...I also enjoyed my time alone!! :)

More later...

1 comment:

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...