Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday, Feb. 25th

We woke up this morning to about 5" of new snow. It's sad, because all of the old snow was gone. I'm sure others, like me, were wishing for green grass instead of snow! Some of my friends' daffodils are up, so they won't like this white stuff either! Right now, as I look out my window to the world, there are three deer lying down in the big yard just west of our house. They don't seem to mind the snow at all!

I am pretty boring these days. When I take antibiotics I sleep, and that's exactly what I did all day today! I sure hope I can sleep tonight! I suppose I could take some more cough syrup (with codeine!!) - I'm sure that would put me out!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...