Thursday, March 17, 2011

Balmy Day!!

I don't know if today's heat broke a record or not, but it was 73 degrees at 5:45 when I went to Photo class!! It was a gorgeous day - the sun didn't shine brightly, but it was there at least! I found my long-sleeved shirt a little too hot!! But this is Iowa, so I'm told that tomorrow we're back to rain and a high in the 40's - yuck!!

I had an eye doctor's appointment this morning. My prescription changed quite a bit, so I had to get new glasses. I didn't really want to do that, but since these lenses are chipped from my dropping them on a tile floor in Florida, I guess that it'll be okay. The frames I got are sort of reddish brown, but with some bling on them! I really considered frames that looked a lot like Sarah Palin's - they looked really nice on me, sort of brought out the silver in my hair (like I needed any help with that!!!) I was afraid, however, that I might start thinking like her if I had that frame (haha)...not really, I vetoed that frames because the lenses were 3 mm smaller than mine now and it's really hard to fit both the bifocal and trifocal into the smaller lenses.

Tonight I went to my camera class. It was pretty interesting tonight. We worked with Photoshop Elements and learned how to make some easy corrections on our photographs. The second half of the class was spent talking about our cameras and since I have a new one, I was able to find out lots about mine!

Tomorrow I have a PEO meeting here, so Dave and I cleaned up the house and put out extra chairs. I'll be glad when it's over though!! We've got 24 coming and that's a lot of people for our living room! It's a good think we like each other! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...