Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's 55 degrees at 9:30 PM!!!

What a beautiful day today was! It was shorts weather and you know how I love that!! Unfortunately, though, I had a meeting this morning that took about 2 hours so I had to be inside! This afternoon, I went outside and pulled some of the dead perennials off to see if there was any new growth...and there was!!! I picked sticks out of my gardens and then my back started tightening up, so I sat on the front steps and just absorbed the beautiful day!! Tonight I had choir practice - we're singing some great songs during Lent and for Easter!

I wanted to share some cards I made yesterday and this morning while I was waiting for my meeting. The card base itself is Stampin' Up's certainly celery (my very favorite color of theirs!!) The stripe is from one sheet of double-sided paper from Cosmo Cricket that I picked up somewhere (?). The ribbons are from Walmart, but the button is from SU as are the inks and the stamps. I used up almost all of the striped paper that I had...for some reason I only bought one page of this paper. It's really pretty - it has yellows, oranges, and greens! I made four different versions with basically the same ingredients. I hope you like them - I do!





You're not seeing double on this card. I actually stamped the card twice, just a little bit away from the first stamping - it gives the stamp a bit of dimension!

Tomorrow's another busy day for me. I've got an eye doctor exam in the morning and my photography class tomorrow night. In between I have to clean my house because PEO is here Friday morning and so far 26 people have responded that they'll be here! I don't know where everyone will sit!! We'll have to get some chairs from church, I believe. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...