Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally

I've been trying to get on here for about an hour, and I'm just now able to do so. I hate to change servers, but I'm afraid Dave's going to insist. This really is ridiculous! Mediacom has a special for 19.95 for high speed internet. I wish some people would tell me how they like them...their speed, their reliability, etc. The big thing I would miss with a larger company is service. When I have a problem like tonight, usually I just call Cliff and he fixes it right away. I won't be able to do that with Mediacom - I'm sure I'll just get voicemail. But since Cliff lives here and IS KeyOn and the office is in his basement, he just fixes things for us! That's what's nice about small companies. That being said, however, it's starting to tick me off!!!!

Today was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. It was only about 40, however. Tuesday we leave for Florida and Bob says there's a chance of rain M-F this week...wouldn't you know it. My tan is faded and I was hoping to get some sun!! Oh well, there's always next year!

Can you believe how messed up the NCAA basketball tournament is? Kansas fell today to an 11th seed...do you think maybe they looked past them? Now I hope that North Carolina wins it all. I hope Harrison Barnes keeps playing as well as he's been playing. He's probably going to go pro if they would win the championship. He's awfully good for a freshman!! I sure wish he'd gone to Iowa State instead of UNC, but who can blame a kid for wanting to go someplace where a national championship is a definite possibility...not me.

That's all I'm pondering tonight. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...