Monday, March 28, 2011

I love Dancing with the Stars!!

I just love to watch DWTS! I think I've already got the top 3 dancers picked out this year and the season has just started. Unfortunately, you just never know how the public is going to vote. I guess that's what makes it so good! Kirstie Alley is fantastic...she can really move! She's also got Max for a partner and he'll make her move!! He doesn't cut corners on his choreography!

Hopefully I know more about dancing than I do about basketball. Last night I picked UNC to win the whole thing...well, they got beat last night, so now it'll probably be Kentucky that wins and I've never liked Kentucky. Hopefully UConn can knock them off and out!! Butler's playing like a team possessed and who can possibly stop the 3's that VCU puts up...of course, they may not make any of them next weekend!

We're about ready to leave tomorrow morning. It was pouring in the Tampa area today when Bob called. I could even hear it through the phone! I hope that stuff goes away by the time we get there. I'd like to get a little sun, at least! I can hardly wait to get warm!!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...