Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday, March 11th

Today made me think that spring is coming! It was in the mid-50's here and the air smelled like spring. It is still 48 degrees at 9:30 - that's definitely an improvement! All of the snow is gone! I just about got the shorts out, but with 20-30 mph winds, it didn't feel very warm!! So instead, I wore sandals with my jeans and long-sleeved shirt!!

I didn't do much today. Dave worked at the park all day and I worked in my craft room, trying to organize some of the stuff that's gotten out of hand. I think I'll make a run to WalMart or Target tomorrow to get some of the plastic Sterlite stacking 9" drawers. They'll make my life a lot more organized...and neater, too! Dave will be working at the Habitat house, so I won't need to worry about doing anything with him.

Sudi will be proud of me - I even got some fabric out today. I think I feel a project coming on. Nothing like a quilt because I don't know what to do with them after I have made them...probably a tote or two...maybe a purse out of another color. Maybe I'll even get enough fabric out to make another sweatshirt jacket!! Who knows?? More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...