Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 12, 2011

My big excitement for today was I went to WalMart!! Whoopie! I lead a very boring life, don't I? I got several items to make my craft room a little more organized, which was really good. Plus, I was able to get the groceries there too, so I killed two birds with one stone! Speaking of birds, I found a website that tracks the ruby-throated hummingbirds' migration north - http://www.learner.org/jnorth/maps/galleries/2011/humm_ruby_an_spring2011.html - you'll have to copy and paste this into your menu bar if you're interested in looking. They are definitely on the move!! I can hardly wait to see them again!!

Another bird website that I've been watching is an eagle's nest in Decorah. It's a live cam, so you get to watch mama eagle all day and night if you want. http://www.raptorresource.org/falcon_cams/decorah_eagle_xcel.html - again, you'll have to copy and paste this into your browser...it's really pretty cool!

Tonight we have to change our clocks to daylight savings time and I'm really not looking forward to that. I have to be at church at 8:45 and I won't be able to go to sleep any earlier, just because the clock says it's an hour later - grrrrr!!!! Tomorrow Dave has to prep for his Monday 6:00 AM colonoscopy, so I will stay out of his way and sneak any food, so he doesn't have to smell it! Poor guy! He has colon cancer on both sides of his family - both his mom and dad, so he has to do this religiously! He's not looking forward to it and I don't blame him. We just hope and pray for a good outcome.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...