Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st

March came in like a lamb today - it smelled like spring out! It actually got up in the mid-40's here, so it really was a nice day. A lot of the snow melted and we can actually see grass again! The rest of this week, however, is supposed to be more like a lion! After all, the girls' state basketball tournament is in Des Moines this week!! Another good sign though - horses are starting to shed!! Yay; I'm ready for spring!

My day started out way early! I had an 8:00 appointment for a mammogram. I was ready for a nap at 11:00...that's the earliest I've been up for a long time! I also had sorority tonight, so I've been busy today! I finally got all of my pictures uploaded to my computer and I got all of the mail gone through to where I've only got a very small pile left!! It's been a good day! We still can't find my keys though...we took the car key off of my key ring so that we could give the car key to Bob to take to Florida and we can't remember what we did with the rest of my keys. Dave's out looking in the pickup right now!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...