Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good Night for the 'Clones!

The Cyclone men played Colorado tonight in Ames...what a game! We ended up winning by 5!! Colorado needed the win in order to be eligible for the NCAA tournament. We needed it too! We were up by 12 and then Colorado was up by 6, etc....but really matters is that we were up by 5 at the end!! Good job of coaching, Fred!

The Warriors are playing Southeastern in a best 2 out of 3 series with the winner going to District Tournament. We are down by 3 with 15 seconds left. We got 2 3-point shot attempts at the end of the game, but both missed. So, again Coach Carroll and his Blackhawks got the best of the Warriors and Jeff Kidder! It's hard to be sad, even though, I'm a Warrior through and through. I love Coach Carroll though, so it was a win-win situation for me. There's always next year.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...