Monday, February 28, 2011

Icy Day

When we got up this morning, it was to a crystal wonderland! Ice is on the trees and on top of the snow - everything is sparkly! I'm not saying I like the ice, mind you, but it really was beautiful! I took some pictures, but so far I can't find my card reader so I can't upload them! I thought the card reader was in my purse, but it doesn't seem to be there...I will have to do some searching!!

Tonight I had a Disciples meeting which lasted 2.5 hours! Very interesting conversations...we're being challenged to spread the Word of God throughout our community! This is a very scary thought for me - I don't especially enjoy talking to people I don't know. Most everyone I know has a Christian background, so this will be getting people who do not know about Jesus to hear His story...more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...