Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13th

Poor Dave's not having a very good day today. Any of you who have prepped for a colonoscopy know exactly what he's going through. He's such a trouper, though - he never complains. He's just been watching Arnold movies most of the day and this evening we're watching IPTV which has doo-wop music on! I've been at church a lot of the day today. We both went to church this morning - I actually sang in the choir today. Today Pastor David started a series of sermons on tears. He told us when we prayed, we should mean it and want it bad enough that you may have tears when you pray. It was a very powerful sermon and at the end of it, he had a time for silent prayer - I doubt that there was a dry eye in the church! After church, I stayed for Sunday School where we're studying parables and today's was the Parable of the Prodigal Son. Then this afternoon, I'm involved in a women's Bible study group which is studying the book of Jonah. We had a wonderful group today and shared a lot about the interruptions in our lives - most all of which turned out to be Divine Interventions instead of interruptions!! God is good - all the time!

Tonight I've been very frustrated trying to get on Facebook and FarmTown. I finally closed my browser (I use Firefox most all of the time) and tried opening it in Google Chrome. It worked!! My crops, however, died in the meantime because I didn't get them harvested in time. Oh well - it's a good thing it's a game and not real life - I lost lots of FarmTown coins today!! Haha - too funny!

We're off to bed because we have to be at the hospital at 6:00 AM! Keep Dave in your prayers! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...