Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, March 14

This was a really busy day! It started VERY early, too. Dave had to be at the hospital at 6:00 AM for a colonoscopy, so we had to get up at 5:00. He was first on the schedule and by 8:00 he was out and awake and hungry! Everything was clear this time - thank God! So by 8:45 we were heading to breakfast at Riverside!! By 10:30 or so I had crashed and I went upstairs to read. I had a really hard time keeping my eyes open, but I finally finished a 605 page book about 12:15 and then I took a nap!! I had a really hard time napping though, because the phone rang twice - both annoying calls!!!

This evening, I had an Evangelism meeting at church, followed by a Disciple meeting...then I had to type up the minutes when I got home! Tomorrow I've got a luncheon meeting and a meeting tomorrow night! Actually, the whole week is like that - I've got meetings and doctor's appointments all week, ending with a PEO meeting here on Friday morning - so I've got to clean house too!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...