Friday, March 25, 2011

What Happened to Spring?????

This is what we woke up to this morning.





More snow! There were two good things about this snow. 1. It made the trees and bushes pretty. 2. It was all gone by 2:00!! I was glad I got a few pictures before it all melted away!

I went to stamping club this morning. We made cards using buttons as our embellishment, which was very appropriate because the lady who demonstrated today collects buttons! We made some really cute cards, which I'll post tomorrow. After club, I stopped by the cemetery to get my pictures. Then, I came home and played for a while, read for a while, tried to bake some rolls that had been in our freezer too long evidently because they never did rise, and then I fixed supper! I lead such an interesting life!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...