Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday

I had a good day today! I talked to an old friend on the phone. While we were talking, she was outside walking. So, after we hung up, I decided to go outside and go for a walk. She had told me that it was gorgeous out - not too cold and not windy! After all, it was a beautiful, sunny day! So I went outside in what I had on - jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, and a flannel shirt. Well, I got about 1/2 a block away from our home and I was freezing, so I turned around and hot-footed it home! I told Dave tonight that I'd figured out a way to keep our backs from hurting...walk on concrete so fast that you get shin splints!! That way, you don't feel your back, you just feel your shins!! lol

Since I was freezing AND huffing and puffing, I didn't go back outside. Instead I ate my lunch and worked on making cards. Tomorrow is stamp club so I got my kit ready to go and gathered up the samples I want to show in the show-and-tell portion of club. Can't wait to see what we're doing. I just know that we're using buttons!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...