Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Mad!

I get so angry over some of the decisions of the voters on Dancing with the Stars! Sometimes I think people are really stupid! They voted to keep Kendra on and sent Chris Jericho home...too bad! Kendra has no redeeming qualities - with the possible exception that she's dancing with Louie, who is the best professional dancer on the show! Surely, Kendra will get voted off next week! She's the last of the iffy dancers!

I didn't do much today. My back hurt really badly! I even called Dr Coram to see if I could get in to see him. Unfortunately, he hasn't returned my call yet. I just feel like he can help me, so I hope he calls soon! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...