Saturday, April 23, 2011

We're Home Again

We made a flying trip to St Louis and back yesterday and today. We went to St Louis to leave the GTX at Classic Cars Studio to be sold on consignment. Noah, the proprietor, is very familiar with the GTX because he sold it to us several years ago! We drove down in rain and we drove back home in rain! While we were there it was nice! In fact, I should have had on shorts! Now, we just wait to see if the car sells. Since we took the car all that way, I'd like for it to sell so we don't have to go back down to get it!

I'm really tired tonight. Dave picked out a Days Inn for us to stay at - he was able to get it for $51, so figured that it was in a bad part of town, but it wasn't bad at all. I think it was an old Holiday Inn, sort of like the one in Hutchinson, KS. It was old and needed some TLC, but it wasn't horrible like some others we've stayed in around the country! The worst part of the motel was that the bed was too soft! Therefore, my back is killing me today. I'm going to take a muscle relaxer and go to bed shortly!

Dave had a Habitat meeting tonight so I got to watch Dancing with the Stars uninterupted but Dave's dad always calls when Dave leaves for a meeting! So I missed part of Kirstie Alley's dance. DWTS was really good - the highest scores of the season came tonight...10's even! I think Kendra should go home after tonight, then it's going to be hard to pick who stays after that! The rest of them are pretty darn good!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...