Thursday, April 21, 2011

More April Showers

It's raining again tonight...I believe the May flowers ought to be absolutely beautiful with all these April showers!! Here are some pictures of flowers at our church. Aren't they beautiful? I just love this double daffodil - I don't think I've ever seen a while double daffodil before! This creeping phlox has really spread too. It's so pretty - isn't it funny, though, that it is so prickly to touch! And, how about this red tulip! It is the most brilliant red - gorgeous!

Speaking of church, tonight we had Maundy Thursday services at Westminster Presbyterian. I'd never been in that church before. Very small, but a pretty church. Our choir combined with their choir for a wonderful sound! We sang one song together and then our choir did the anthem, "Is Is I, Lord?" It was beautiful!! Pastor David did the sermon on that phrase. He challenged us that we should all be asking just that - is it I, Lord?

Dave worked on the GTX today and we got it loaded into the trailer. We're taking it to St Louis Sunday afternoon.and should be back on Monday. I can't talk him out of selling it - :( !! Next thing you know, he'll be wanting to sell my Chevy too! Tomorrow I have card-making club at the church in the morning and I finally get my haircut tomorrow afternoon - yay!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...