Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Promise In the Air!

There seems to be a promise in the air tonight. There's not a cloud in the sky and I'm hoping that's our promise for spring to finally get here! The lilacs are starting to bloom, as are the crabapple trees! The sun was actually out here today - off and on anyway! I can hardly wait for the sun to shine AND the wind to blow less than 20 mph!

Tonight the FHS class of 1966 reunion planning committee met. Our reunion is September 30th, which is Homecoming at FHS. Should be lots of fun. It's always good to see old classmates - even if it's at a planning meeting like this.

I don't have any plans for the weekend. I'm hoping my back feels better tomorrow. I'm planning to take a muscle relaxer tonight!! Hopefully I just overdid this morning...I woke up feeling really good. Then by noon the pain was back! I've got a purse cut out ready to sew together, so I want to get it finished this weekend!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...