Friday, April 29, 2011

Allison's on my mind!

I wanted to share some pictures of Allison with you. She's 9 and a pretty good little softball player! Here she is catching. She likes to catch, but her first love is pitching...she wants to be as good as her daddy!This is just one of the pictures I have of her pitching. I love the way she has her mouth! She's pretty focused!


Then, of course, I had to show you a picture of her on base. Her last two at-bats produced two hits and she scored both times too!

She doesn't play tomorrow. I guess that's okay since it's supposed to rain tomorrow! Today would have been a lovely day to sit out at ball games all day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...