Thursday, April 7, 2011

This will be short!

I finished another book today. It was a quick read..."The Street of the Small Steps" by Helen Willock. This book was written in 1972 and someone gave it to me, so I read it. I think I just started it on Tuesday night. It had a pretty good plot and a surprise ending! Not a great book, but entertaining. Tonight I'll start "Live to Tell" a new book by Lisa Gardner or Lisa Jackson - can't remember which. I'm sure it will be good!!

Dave got home at a decent hour tonight. I think he was home by 7:00! Tomorrow I have an appointment with a neurologist in Iowa City and since it's raining, he's going to go with me. I hope this new doctor changes my tremor medicine...there has to be something better out there.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...