Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weds., April 6th

One week from today, my husband's twin brother will turn 60!!! We were hoping to be in Florida with Don to help him celebrate, but we came back a week too early! Dave has said he doesn't want to have a party or anything, so I guess I'll comply...

Today was a grocery day and tonight was a church night. The youth group at our church served a baked potato bar with all the trimmings tonight. It was scrumptious! We even had brownies and ice cream for dessert!! Then I had a personnel meeting and then choir practice. I left home at 5:00 and just got home! We're singing some beautiful songs during this Easter season, but they sure are difficult ones! We have some of our music already for Worship in Music Sunday May 22nd...one of the pieces is 20 pages long...and fast...and percussive!! Wow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...