Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday, April 14th

What a day this was! I got up early and got busy working on my sewing/craft room. I would say that I'm about 90% done with it and it looks so much better!! I'm still going to go through all the drawers - there are 6 of them. Culling out is really fun!! I've also got all my quilt books to go through, but they're in a closet in another room. I'm hoping to have a huge garage sale this summer and get rid of some of this stuff. I really should sell some of my fabric, but I don't think I'm ready for that!! I've got about 15 projects that are individually bagged. I guess it's time to get busy on some of them.

Tomorrow I've got a PEO meeting in the morning and then I'm going to Fairfield for dinner tomorrow night. Several of my high school classmates (the girls of '66) are getting together this weekend. They're also having lunch tomorrow, but I won't get done with PEO until about 11:30, so I'll just have to settle for dinner tomorrow night to see everyone! I can hardly wait. We had so much fun in Galena in October...it'll be good to see them again!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...