Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13th

My husband turned the big 6-0 today!! He unfortunately worked the whole day! I took a cake out to Agency for him and the guys to eat. That way it wouldn't be here!! He got home about 8:45 so it wasn't as bad as I figured it would be. Tomorrow's supposed to be another good day, so I'm sure they'll work late again tomorrow. Then it's supposed to rain for the weekend, so hopefully he'll get a day or two off!

I didn't do much today. After I went to the grocery store, I stopped at the Hellyer Student Life Center to introduce myself to the new basketball coach. He seems very personable! After lunch, I had to give blood. When I finish doing that, I just like to rest. I didn't lay down or anything, I just hung out. I did work a bit on my sewing room, but I'm a long ways from being done in there. I'd really like to just throw a whole bunch of this stuff away. I'll probably never use it and I don't want to have a garage sale, but I probably will. Yuck! I think I could embrace the minimalist approach to decorating!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...