Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Winter Again!

I am sick of this cold weather!! When there's still a chill factor and only 37 degrees on April 19th - that's just awful! This morning I woke up to thunderstorms and pouring rain. In fact, we had about .8 of an inch in a very short time. It's spring!! I'd sure like some warmth to go with the blooming trees and flowers!!

I got my third Easter card made today. Here it is. I think it is darling! Everything except the eggs are made of Stampin' Up paper. I printed the sentiment on my computer and used the large oval punch to cut it out. The eggs are cut with Nestabilities out of DCWV paper. I think the kids will really like these cards. I know Jami will!! She keeps all of these for their scrapbooks!


Tonight I went downtown to the Hotel Ottumwa to our annual Beta Sigma Phi Founder's Day celebration. It was very nice. For entertainment, we played "famous women" trivia. One table had the easiest questions and the rest of us had really hard ones! It was lots of fun, though! Thanks ladies for a good evening.

I got home just in time to see Petra and Dimitri kicked off of DWTS...again, I'm wondering who in the heck voted for Kendra. She is horrible and Petra was very good and improving. I guess I'd better start voting again!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...