Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter critters

Another day gone and what do I have to show for it? After I ran errands and changed the sheets on the bed this morning, I went to my craft room. Not only did I go through my patterns and box some up for the garage sale, but I also made a couple of Easter cards for the grandchildren! Here they are! These are CASE'd from Kay at Creations on Paper. I fell in love with hers...she used chocolate chip paper so her's was a lot darker than mine. I used a sponge and SU inks to do the sky. All of the punches are from SU and most of the paper is too. The Easter egg is cut from a Nestabilities die and is made from DCWV paper.

This little chick is another one of Kay's designs. She is extremely talented and so easy to CASE! She gives you all of the punches needed as well as step-by-step instructions on how to put the critters together. Both of her critters were on bookmarks...I made mine on cards!

I'm hoping the kids like them. I've still got one more to make. I hope I can get it done tomorrow so I can mail them out Wednesday morning.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...