Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good Wednesday

Today was a wonderful day, until about 7:30 tonight! I had lunch with Sudi and Howard and it's always good to see them! I picked up several new books to read while we were at the Tattered Cover...and I love reading! I got started on a tote bag. I went to the meal tonight at church, after which I went to the grocery store to get groceries. Then I came home and played a couple of games on the computer, changed into shorts, and went back to church for choir practice at 7:30. About the time choir was supposed to start, I told Angie (whom I sit by) that I thought I was going to sneeze. I didn't just sneeze once, I had a full-blown allergy "issue"!! I was able to stick around for most of practice, but I went through a whole little package of Kleenex and I was miserable! So about 8:45, I asked to be excused and came home. I've taken an allergy pill, but unfortunately once histamines are released, it takes a while to stop them from playing havoc!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...