Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday, May 12th

I am so sick of gloomy days! Tomorrow sounds like it is supposed to be beautiful - sunny and 70!! Now, THAT I like! I'm planning to sit outside tomorrow and just absorb some sun - it's been a long time coming! I'm also hoping to get out and get some pictures taken. I'd love to go to Pella, but I'm not up to fighting that mob scene just to get some pictures of tulips!

Today I had a massage and, as per usual, it was wonderful. Since I'm still having allergy issues, I decided to take a nap after I had my massage. Now that it's almost bedtime, I'm going to take an allergy pill and hopefully sleep all night! I'm sure Dave will be going to work tomorrow, so if I don't get a good night's sleep maybe I can sleep in!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...