Monday, May 2, 2011

I love Mondays!

Isn't this beautiful? This is one of Bob & Ann's Red Bud trees! I just think it is gorgeous. In fact, all of the blooming trees and bushes have been beautiful this spring...it's just too bad that it's been too cold to be outside enjoying the beauty! Maybe later this week!!


I had a very productive day today! I finished a purse today. This is called a Claire purse from Lazy Girl designs. It's made from 7 fat quarters of fabric. I found the button in my mom's button tin! I love it...I finally have a purse that I can use with something other than green and blue!
Dave thinks this purse is really classy! Tomorrow I'm hoping to work on another tote bag...one that will go a little better with my carry-on bag. I use a tote bag as my purse for my personal bag on airplanes. We don't carry luggage - just a carry-on and a personal bag. Dave usually has his computer and I put lots in my tote bag! I'll have to see if I can find enough fabric to make one that is green since that's the color of my carry-on. I think I must have ADHD though, because I can't just sit and work on something until I'm done...I work on something for a while, then go to something else, etc.!

Dave went back to work today. He is happy to be making money! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...