Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday, May 10th

It sure was a warm day today. It's 84 degrees at 8:35 PM! We set a new record with a high today...I don't know how hot it got, but I know it was hot...AND humid!

I got lots done today. I paid bills, went to HyVee to get groceries, and finished my tote bag. I'll try to get a picture on here tomorrow night. I also had a surprise visit today! My hummingbird male was here about 7:30 tonight!! I'm so excited!! I tried to get a picture of him, but I think I need to wash my windows - it wasn't very clear!

Dave got home about 8:15 tonight! That was also a surprise! He didn't figure he'd be home until about 9:30 or so.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be a little cooler, so I'm hoping to mow the yard! It was just too hot for me today!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...