Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beautiful Day!

I loved today...beautiful weather. I just love having the doors and windows open. I mowed the yard this morning. Dave said it was supposed to rain by 11:00, so I got down at 10:50...no rain until a few drops this afternoon. Right now, however, I think we're going to get hit with quite a bit of rain!! It's thundering and lightning quite a bit and the radar screen looks pretty awesome!

I wanted to share a couple of pictures with you today. This first one is a picture of my little hummer dude!! I'm sorry it's not a very good picture...I had my camera set to where it focused on the screen instead of infinity...I'll have to fix that! If you enlarge it, it's a great picture of the screen!! His little girlfriend was here today too. She doesn't stay as long as he does. She just comes in, gets a sip and leaves. He DRINKS!!
I also had a little wren on the front steps this afternoon. We've never had a wren here, so this was novel! I tried to get a picture of him, but he/she was a bit camera shy. This little one sat out on the steps just yelling at a squirrel that was in the yard!! I love their sound - even when they're scolding a squirrel!

This second picture is of the tote bag I finished. This will be my "personal" bag that I carry on airplanes. It's approximately 22" across by 14" deep, so it'll hold quite a bit! I even put some velcro on the inside so that it will stay closed going through the xray machine at the airport!

That's all for tonight. Choir rehearsal was wonderful. We had a full house..three of our young people were home from college!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...