Friday, June 10, 2011

Nice Day

This morning was beautiful. I'm sure glad I'd turned off the air conditioning a couple of days ago. It was nice sleeping last night. We even had to pull the covers up - it got a little chilly in our room!

The bathroom project is still not done - :(! Bryan is coming tomorrow, so maybe some more will get done on it. Dave caulked around the tile, but he wasn't happy with it, so he took all the caulk off today. He and Bryan are going to hang the mirrors tomorrow. Once the mirrors are in place, then the electricians can come back and put in the lights. I can hardly wait for all of it to be done. I'm getting tired of living in a construction zone!

Tonight after taking the caulk off the wall, Dave said he was done and he wanted to go to the Club for dinner! We hadn't been there for a while. I had their chicken breast special - it was smothered in a cream sauce of some type. Boy, was it good! Dave had pasta primavera and it was good too. I wish I'd had room for dessert - they had a 3 berry flan that sounded wonderful!

Bob just called to tell me that we didn't have to leave at 6:45 AM tomorrow to go watch Allison. The games have been moved back because of the rain. Now we're leaving at 8:15...much better!! I'm sorry I won't be here for Bryan all day, but he and his dad can have a bonding day! I'm hoping to have ham balls on Sunday - I hope Bryan stays for lunch!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...