Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Rain!

I'm not sure if it's ever going to stop raining! According to one TV station, we have already surpassed the average amount of rain for June and it's only the 9th! Sudi told me to concentrate on the days we're not supposed to get rain, so I'm trying!!

I had a great appointment with Dr. C. this afternoon. He actually worked on me for 2 hours and when I went to get up my back didn't spasm! I was dizzy, but that went away pretty quickly. He was also getting my spine to move on my right side. The left still has a ways to go, but it's sure better. Right now I'm pretty stiff, but hopefully Biofreeze will help me tonight and tomorrow I'll feel even better!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...