Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday

It was another really hot day in SE Iowa! Right now, at 9:00 at night, it's 83 here, 85 in Clearwater and 82 in Fort Lauderdale. How crazy is that??? June isn't usually this hot or rainy! I went outside to mow about 10:00 this morning. Dave told me the mower had plenty of gas - wrong again!! I got about 3/4 of the way finished and ran out of gas! The gas can is a 6 gallon can and was clear full...and the mower was at the front of the yard. There was no way I could carry that can AND lift it to get the gas in the mower, so I had to call Dave! About 1:00 he slipped home just long enough to fill the mower and go around the perimeter (which I won't do!). So I went outside and finished my job!

I had gotten so hot mowing, that my clothes were just soaked! When I came inside to wait for him to come I about froze to death! Wet clothes and air conditioning just don't mix! While I was outside I also had to water flowers. Believe it or not, they were dry! I got the flowers watered and pulled a few weeds while I was out there! Our lawn looks beautiful, if I do say so myself!!

I've been playing Zuma Blitz on Facebook tonight. I basically stink at that game!! I don't have any clue how my friends get half a million points! Howard usually has OVER a million points! I just don't react quickly enough, I guess! Tomorrow's another day - maybe I'll get better over night - ha!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...